- Sarah Osborn BenjaminSupporting the patriot frontlines during the American Revolution
- Thomas CarneyServed throughout the War of Independence with "the spirit of true patriotism."
- Michel Capitaine du ChesnoyA Frenchman who mapped the Revolution
- Henry DearbornA veteran of two wars with a career that spanned nearly half a century.
- Bernardo de GálvezAn unlikely ally
- François Joseph Paul de GrasseThe American Revolution wasn't just about thirteen rebellious colonies; it was a world war.
- William FloraWhat does liberty mean to you? What would you do to secure it?
- Winsor FryFormer slave fighting as a patriot, and navigating life in a new nation
- Christopher GreeneLeader of an integrated regiment that died on the battlefield
- Button GwinnettOne of only 8 delegates who were British-born.
- Faith Trumbull HuntingtonWitness to carnage that was too much to bear
- Robert KirkwoodA veteran of over thirty battles in the War of Independence
- Lucy Flucker KnoxWhat would you endure to be with the love of your life?
- Richard LushingtonPersonified the change of the Revolutionary era.
- Stephen TainterA young patriot who carried a drum instead of a gun
- Han Yerry TewahangaraghkanForced to choose a side
- George WeedonOnce fighting for British interests and land in the colonies, years later became an early and outspoken patriot.
- Peggy Shippen ArnoldAn attractive socialite who secretly helped facilitate treason
- Thomas BrownA loyalist who endured torture and eventually exile
- Frederica Charlotte Louise RiedeselLady Riedesel provided a valuable account of the American Revolution.
- ThayendanegeaA Mohawk leader aligned with the British
- Harry WashingtonA slave of George Washington who found freedom fighting for the loyalists.
- James WebsterUpon the death of Lt. Colonel James Webster Lord Cornwallis wrote, "I have lost my scabbard."